Priers et soucis d'Ax

Prayers and concerns of Ax

Sunday, December 12, 2004

Prier pour VK

I had to break up with VK three months ago. I did that on the phone without telling her I have another girlfriend here. I plan not to tell her at all. But things develop the other way around, the other day she email me and I had to admit to her about the truth of having girlfriend here.
But since we had broken up, I owed her no explanation. There is somehow a moral responsibility or perhaps guilt in my heart. She demand my explanation and seems to be at a loss of why I made such quick decision. Ira said I am heartless, ruthless, and cruel.

I don't have to answer to anyone. I try to live my life the best I can and in the process I might hurt someone or break someone's heart. This is inevitable. I have tried my best to keep the love I had with VK, but my reasons told me differently. I had to go on with my life in Japan. Survive and live fully, I can't have her in Taipei, and live her alone. I don't want this. I am practical so I did it practically. We all get hurt sometimes.

I pray for VK from the deepest of my heart that she could recover from the wound that I caused her. In the name of God, I seek forgiveness for whatever harm I had done her. I do not mean to hurt anyone, but my decision seems to turn her life upside down. I pray that the Lord bless her with some new friends who would take care of her and cajole her. I pray also that If I can in anyway compensate the pain that she undergone, I would be willing to do whatever in my best position to fulfill her demand. Lord, please bring peace to our hearts, and redeem whatever hatred that we might bear.

I pray this in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ. Amen.

1 Comments:

  • At December 12, 2004 at 8:28 PM, Blogger MPSouL said…

    hey...just a outsider's point of view instead of praying to god that she feels better and get on with her life after u shattered it into a million pieces without an explaination..maybe u should stand up and be a man...not even, be a compassionate human being instead...she does deserve an answer because you were the one who cheated on her...do u actually think that god will come down and clean up the mess that u left in her life...god gave everyone a conscience and a heart..why not open it and give her the resolution and the chance she needs to get on with her life..u denying the answer to her question only makes her life more miserable..i am also a practical person but it doesnt mean i have to be heartless and empty without an ounce of compassion..for a guy who seems to he knows much...knows pretty little of how to better himself...not only as a man but a human being as well...
    p.s..yup, im a gurl, but im not writing this because i'm jaded...but because u allowed comments..so i thought i put in my 2 cents...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home