Priers et soucis d'Ax

Prayers and concerns of Ax

Tuesday, August 31, 2004

Morning Prayer

God forgive me ot the sins I've committed in the past, whatever failures and mistakes I have done.
I praise your name and offers thanksgiving for all the blessing that you have shown me. I praise and thank you Lord for fixing my path to Japan, for granting me good health, for keeping me safe from harm, for the space and time to learn, for forgiveness, for friendship with others, for all the love that you have shown me through the the people around me. For all this Lord I praise and thank you.

I pray today for my mom, that you ease the burden in her hearts that you sooth her pain and grant her easy old age. Give her the rest she needs, good health and protect her from harm. I pray for eldest aunt in Jakarta, that you grant her quick recovery from her minor stroke. Keep her from harm. I pray for Hiung's family, for the advent of their first baby, that you grant his wife easy delivery and protect her from harm. Likewise I pray for all the people around me who endear and love me, that you bless them and protect them always.

I pray this in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Amen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home