Priers et soucis d'Ax

Prayers and concerns of Ax

Tuesday, August 31, 2004

Prayer for safe journey

Praise the Lord Jesus Christ for His abundant love for us. His name shall be glorified throughout the earth. May the Lord forgive me of the sins I have committed in my thoughts, my words, and my deeds.

I pray that the Lord bless my journey to Japan, bestow me with due diligence over my work and my whatever given me to steward. I pray for John that his headache soon be healed and health recovered completely. I pray for mom and dad, that the Lord bless them with the good happy days with eachother in the village. I pray for Sing that God grant her understanding and happiness over her work and her life.

I pray this thru the Lord our God, Jesus Christ.

Amen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home